Thursday, March 5, 2009

Oscar hair that could be wedding hair... (photo)

I know this photo is from the Oscars, but I love the woman's hair in this photo and think this could be a fantastic updo for brides! Very elegant and pretty. Plus, her earrings are the perfect drop style for an updo.

Ifyou have a wedding gown that comes up high around your neck, this may be a lovely hairstyle for you on your wedding day. I can completely see a bride in thsi style with a elegant delicate veil on either the top or very back of her head.


Anyway, I don't normally post award photos here (maybe I should!) but this hairstyle woudl be a fantastic idea for brides who are searching for that elegant updo.

Keywords: bridal hair, bridal updo ideas, updo ideas, formal hair ideas, different photos of updos, updo, bride's hair, wedding hair, wedding ideas for brides, hair, hair styles.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails